Oprah and Suze are at it again with a free download of Suze’s newest book “2009 Action Plan” ($10 value)! But hurry! This offer could end anytime. Just go to Oprah’s website and click on the download. There’s an English and Spanish version of the entire book for free download!
This is not the first time Suze and Oprah have given out free ebook downloads before. Get yours before they’re gone! God bless!
Using random.org, the winner of the very first (and definitely not last) Christian Finance Blog giveaway is…
…Josh Champagne! Congratulations to Josh and thanks to all 11 participants who commented! You had a great chance to win (9.09% to be exact) but Josh won in the end. Josh please email me your address so I can send you your free TaxCut 2008 Premium Federal Software!
If you missed this giveaway, sign up for the Christian Finance Blog RSS feed to keep up to date on all upcoming giveaways! You never know when I might be in a giving mood!
Tomorrow’s your last chance to enter into the free giveaway for the 2008 TaxCut software worth $35! There’s only ## people signed up right now, so you have a great chance to win! Go over to the post and comment now!
In the spirit of Christmas, I am giving away a copy of H&R Block’s 2008 TaxCut Premium Federal ($35 value)! All you have to do is comment right on this post about what you love most about the Christmas season! I will randomly select one person (with a valid email) to win the free tax software!
How do I win?
- Write a comment below about what you love most about Christmas along with a valid email address.
- Do it before 7 pm PST December 31, 2008.
- The winner will be selected randomly and announced right here.
- Enter only once; duplicate entries or IP addresses will be disqualified.
- I cannot guarantee safe delivery of items. In the rare case that mail is lost, stolen, etc. I cannot be held responsible.
- All local laws, rules, and regulations apply.
- Sign up for the Christian Finance Blog RSS feed to keep up to date on the winner and any upcoming giveaways!
If you can’t get enough of free Christmas giveaways, my friend Bob over at Christian Personal Finance is giving away some iPods and some other cool stuff! Check it out!