Spring is here and taxes are in the air. Did you know that today’s the first day of spring? That just means that Tax Day is even closer.
So how about getting a chance to win a free access code to TurboTax Premier Online to help you with your taxes ($85 value; courtesy of TurboTax; includes one free federal & state preparation & e-files)?
Since I’ve already filed my taxes, I have no need for these. So I’m giving away two free access codes to TurboTax Online so you can finish your taxes now!
And after that huge Presidential Giveaway, you thought I’d be tired of giveaways. Don’t think so!
How do I win?
- Write a comment below about your what you would do for spring break if you still had one (do your taxes, go to Cancun, work, etc.), along with a valid email address.
- Do it before 8:59 pm PST (11:59 pm EST) on March 26, 2009.
- Both winners will be selected randomly and announced on March 27, 2009.
- Enter only once; duplicate entries or IP addresses will be disqualified.
- I cannot guarantee safe delivery of items. In the rare case that mail is lost, stolen, etc. I cannot be held responsible. This is impossible as prizes will be emailed 🙂
- All local laws, rules, and regulations apply.
- Sign up for the Christian Finance Blog RSS feed to keep up to date on the winner and any upcoming giveaways!
So go ahead and comment away! God bless!