Day Seven of the Presidential is finally upon us! It’s the grand prize giveaway you’ve been waiting for! It’s worth over $66!
And it’s by far the easiest one to win. All you have to do is write your nickname in a comment below! How easy is that?
Without further ado, here is the Presidential Giveaway Day Seven Grand Finale Top-notch First-rate Grand Prize worth over $66 dollars!
Why $26.49, you ask? Well, originally I intended on purchasing Turbotax 2008 Basic Federal as a prize, but I thought that the Amazon gift card would be a better choice so that you could actually pick what you wanted to buy. If you choose, it will pay for TurboTax Basic which is currently at $26.49. But, you can buy anything you’d like with it.
Amazon is my favorite online retailer. I buy stuff from there all the time because of the free shipping (over $25) and no tax in my state!
How do I win?
- Write a comment below with your nickname, along with a valid email address.
- Do it before 8:59 pm PST (11:59 pm EST) on March 2, 2009.
- All winners will be selected randomly and announced on March 3, 2009.
- Enter only once; duplicate entries or IP addresses will be disqualified.
- I cannot guarantee safe delivery of items. In the rare case that mail is lost, stolen, etc. I cannot be held responsible.
- All local laws, rules, and regulations apply.
- Sign up for the Christian Finance Blog RSS feed to keep up to date on the winner and any upcoming giveaways!
Thanks for entering and hope you win! And I hope you had as much fun as I did. This is definitely not the end of giveaways here at Christian Finance Blog. Make sure you subscribe to the feed to keep up with upcoming contests and giveaways!